As a token of appreciation to our customers and to celebrate second anniversary, we are launching a Twitter promotion campaign from the time we post this tweet on January 23, 2020 to 11:59:59 PM on January 31, 2020 CET.
We’re giving away 5 prizes this February to celebrate our 2nd Birthday:
● 1st prize = 500 Euro in BTC
● 2nd Prize = 200 Euro in BTC
● 3x 3rd place runners up = 100 Euro in BTC
All you have to do is follow our Official Twitter Account, Retweet this Post during the campaign period and let us know YOUR goal for 2020 in one word using #bitFlyerBirthday
To be eligible for the contest, you must meet the following requirements by the end of the campaign:
- Follow our official Twitter account
- Retweet this post during the campaign
- Let us know what YOUR goal is for 2020 in one word using #bitFlyerBirthday
We will randomly select 5 eligible bitFlyer users and contact winners through Twitter direct message on Monday, February 3, 2020.
Winners must have a bitFlyer account upgraded to Trade Pro to receive the reward.
- Amount in BTC will be determined by bitFlyer at the time of distribution.
- Winners must have a valid bitFlyer account upgraded to Trade Pro by the due date in the direct message.
- Upgrading your account can take several days to complete. Please complete the procedure with plenty of time.
- Applicable to customers residing in Europe only.
- Customers can only have one account per person. Customers who already have a bitFlyer account cannot create a duplicate account.
- Customers who fall under the following are not eligible for this campaign.
- Customers who have cancelled their bitFlyer account or Twitter account at the time of the winners’ announcement
- Customers who have cancelled the retweet targeted for the campaign at the time of the winners’ announcement
- Customers who have unfollowed our Twitter official account at the time of the winners’ announcement
- Customers who are set not to receive direct messages from us at the time of the winners’ announcement
- Customers who keep their Twitter account private at the time of the winners’ announcement
- Customers who could not contact us by the designated date
In the following circumstances, bitFlyer reserves the right to withdraw the winner’s gift:
- You have created multiple accounts by yourself
- False information is used during the identity verification process
In the event it is found that a winner has violated one of these conditions, bitFlyer reserves the right to take measures such as confiscation and account closure.
- Please note that we cannot respond to inquiries regarding the campaign results.