As a token of appreciation to our customers and to celebrate second anniversary, we are launching a Twitter promotion campaign from the time we post this tweet on January 23, 2020 to 11:59:59 PM on January 31, 2020 CET.
We’re giving away 5 prizes this February to celebrate our 2nd Birthday:
● 1st prize = 500 Euro in BTC
● 2nd Prize = 200 Euro in BTC
● 3x 3rd place runners up = 100 Euro in BTC
To be eligible for the contest, you must meet the following requirements by the end of the campaign:
- Follow our official Twitter account
- Retweet this post during the campaign
- Let us know what YOUR goal is for 2020 in one word using #bitFlyerBirthday
We will randomly select 5 eligible bitFlyer users and contact winners through Twitter direct message on Monday, February 3, 2020.
Winners must have a bitFlyer account upgraded to Trade Pro to receive the reward.
- Amount in BTC will be determined by bitFlyer at the time of distribution.
- Winners must have a valid bitFlyer account upgraded to Trade Pro by the due date in the direct message.
- Upgrading your account can take several days to complete. Please complete the procedure with plenty of time.
- Applicable to customers residing in Europe only.
- Customers can only have one account per person. Customers who already have a bitFlyer account cannot create a duplicate account.
- Customers who fall under the following are not eligible for this campaign.
- Customers who have cancelled their bitFlyer account or Twitter account at the time of the winners’ announcement
- Customers who have cancelled the retweet targeted for the campaign at the time of the winners’ announcement
- Customers who have unfollowed our Twitter official account at the time of the winners’ announcement
- Customers who are set not to receive direct messages from us at the time of the winners’ announcement
- Customers who keep their Twitter account private at the time of the winners’ announcement
- Customers who could not contact us by the designated date
In the following circumstances, bitFlyer reserves the right to withdraw the winner’s gift:
- You have created multiple accounts by yourself
- False information is used during the identity verification process
In the event it is found that a winner has violated one of these conditions, bitFlyer reserves the right to take measures such as confiscation and account closure.
- Please note that we cannot respond to inquiries regarding the campaign results.