To celebrate bitFlyer 2.5 million members globally we are launching a Twitter giveaway from the time we post this tweet on March 11, 2020 to March 25, 2020 on 11:59:59 PM CET.
We’re giving away 2,500,000 Satoshis to one random winner.
To be eligible for the contest, you must meet the following requirements by the end of the campaign:
We will select select 1 eligible bitFlyer user and on Thursday 26th March, 2020 announce them in the tweet. The winner has to contact bitFlyer account via Twitter direct message in order to receive the prize. The winner has to contact bitFlyer within 14 working days since announcing the results in order to receive the prize.
Winners must have a bitFlyer account upgraded to Trade Pro to receive the reward.
- Amount in BTC will be determined by bitFlyer at the time of distribution.
- Winner21 must have a valid bitFlyer account upgraded to Trade Pro by the due date in the direct message.
- Upgrading your account can take several days to complete. Please complete the procedure with plenty of time.
- Applicable to customers residing in Europe only.
- Customers can only have one account per person. Customers who already have a bitFlyer account cannot create a duplicate account.
- Customers who fall under the following are not eligible for this campaign.
- Customers who have cancelled their bitFlyer account or Twitter account at the time of the winners’ announcement
- Customers who have cancelled the retweet targeted for the campaign at the time of the winners’ announcement
- Customers who have unfollowed our Twitter official account at the time of the winners’ announcement
- Customers who are set not to receive direct messages from us at the time of the winners’ announcement
- Customers who keep their Twitter account private at the time of the winners’ announcement
- Customers who could not contact us by the designated date
In the following circumstances, bitFlyer reserves the right to withdraw the winner’s gift:
- You have created multiple accounts by yourself
- False information is used during the identity verification process
In the event it is found that a winner has violated one of these conditions, bitFlyer reserves the right to take measures such as confiscation and account closure.
- Please note that we cannot respond to inquiries regarding the campaign results.